Blackberry Glazed Grilled Porkchops
1-2 lbs pork chops
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon dried thyme
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup Epicurean Blackberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar
2 tablespoons water
pinch of salt
1. Turn your grill on!
2. Place pork chops on a plate and season with cinnamon, thyme, salt and pepper on both side and press into the pork chop.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat blend the Epicurean Blackberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar, water, and a pinch of salt. Stir frequently while simmering 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove ½ of the mixture and baste the pork chops.
5. Use a glazing brush to glaze one side of your pork chop then place that glazed side down onto your grill.
6. Then glaze the other side, cover grill and let cook for 5-7 minutes per side. Re-glaze each side of the pork chops 3-4 times to make sure as much blackberry sauce as possible could be soaked up by the chop.
7. Once your pork chops are all done cooking, add to plate and top with the remaining Epicurean Blackberry Aged Balsamic Vinegar that has been simmering and thickening up.