Simple Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
• 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
• 1/8 cup Skim Milk
• 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
• 6 tbsp Epicurean Grape Seed Oil
1. Mix Greek yogurt, milk, and the packet of ranch dressing mix using a whisk. Adding or reducing the amount of skim milk will help reach desired consistency.
2. Slowly add in Epicurean Grape Seed Oil a so that it emulsifies.
3. Store in refrigerator for up to one week.
Tip: Replace Greek yogurt and skim milk with 1-2 avocados and add all ingredients to a blender for a vegan and dairy intolerant friendly version.