Salmon with Smoky Yellow Pepper Salsa
• 1 small yellow bell pepper, roasted (see instructions)
• 1/2 plum tomato, seeded and diced
• 2 green onions with tops, sliced
• 2 tablespoons orange juice
• 1-2 teaspoons EPICUREAN CALABRIAN CHILI PEPPER EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
• 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
• 2 skinless salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
• Small naval orange, scored and cut into 1/4-inch slices (optional)
1. Peel, seed and chop bell pepper. Combine pepper, tomato, onions, orange juice, chili oil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; stir until well blended. Set aside until ready to serve.
2. Season salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat grill pan over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Lightly grease pan with vegetable oil. Add salmon, top side down. Cook 10-12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork, turning once. Remove salmon from pan to serving platter. If desired, place orange slices onto Grill Pan; remove when grill marks appear. If desired, arrange orange slices onto serving plates; top with salmon and salsa.