• 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons Epicurean Light Brown Sugar
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
• ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
• ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
• 1 cup milk (whole or 2%)
• ½ cup canned pumpkin
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons Epicurean Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves; set aside.
• In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin, egg, Epicurean Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vanilla extract. Pour the wet ingredients over the flour mixture and whisk gently until completely combined. Set aside for 5 minutes.
• Once the griddle comes to temperature, drizzle with vegetable oil and wipe off excess with a paper towel.
• Ladle ⅓-cup of the batter onto the griddle for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the edges are set and the bubbles around the edges are open and set. Flip and cook on the second side for an additional 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately. Leftover pancakes can be frozen for up to 1 month.