Parmesan Truffle Fries
• 3 large Russet potatoes
• 4 Tbs. Epicurean Arbosana Extra Virgin Oil
• 1 Tbs. salt
• ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper.
• 2 Tbs. Epicurean Extra Virgin Truffle Oil
• ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
Leave skin on potatoes. Cut each potato to make 12 wedges, keeping size uniform.
In a plastic bag, toss the wedges with all of the Epicurean Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Tbs. of the Epicurean Extra Virgin Truffle Oil and salt & pepper. Spread wedges out flat on a roasting pan and bake for 15 minutes. Turn wedges over and bake an additional 15 minutes or until browned and tender.
Transfer hot fries to a large bowl and toss with 1 Tbs. Epicurean Extra Virgin Truffle Oil, chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.