Grilled Prosciutto Peach Flatbread
1 cup Epicurean Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
¼ cup honey
½ tsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. black pepper
2 fresh peaches, halved and pitted
½ cup ricotta cheese
¼ tsp. salt
2 oz. prosciutto (torn into pieces)
3 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil plus small leaves for garnish
1. Stir together Epicurean Traditional Balsamic Vinegar, honey, lemon juice, and ¼ tsp. black pepper in a small saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat and then reduce to low. Simmer, uncovered until mixture has reduced to a 1/3 tsp, about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat (375ₒ to 450ₒ F). Lightly oil grate.
3. Arrange peaches, cut side down, on grate; grilled until warmed through and grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Remove from grill and let cool enough to slice.
4. Grill naan on one side until faint char marks appear, 2-3 minutes. Remove, then spread charred sides with ricotta. Sprinkle with salt and remaining ¼ tsp. pepper. Top with peaches and prosciutto and then drizzle with balsamic mixture.
5. Return nann to grate; grill, covered, until bottoms begin to char, 5-7minutes. Sprinkle with basil.