• 1 can, garbanzo beans - drained, water reserved
• 1/4 cup Epicurean Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 5 cloves, garlic - peeled and optionally roasted
• 1/2 teaspoon, kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon, red pepper flakes - crushed
• 1/2 teaspoon, cumin powder
• Epicurean Lemon Grass Balsamic Vinegar to taste
1. Place garbanzo beans, salt, crushed red pepper flakes, and cumin to a food processor and pulse until integrated.
2. With processor running at steady speed, add Epicurean Garlic Olive Oil slowly.
3. Add in small amounts, as needed, reserved garbanzo bean liquid until the mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
4. Add lemon to taste.
5. Serve topped with a drizzle of Epicurean Garlic Olive Oil and Epicurean Lemon Grass Balsamic Vinegar with a pinch of red pepper flakes.
6. Plate with Pita triangles.