• 3 large cucumbers
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ red onion, thinly sliced
• ¾ cup sour cream
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1½ tbsp Epicurean White Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 tsp dried or fresh dill weed
• Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Use a mandolin or sharp knife to thinly slice the cucumbers.
2. Add the cucumbers and salt to a mixing bowl and mix. Let stand for 30 minutes.
3. Press the excess water out of the cucumbers with a paper towel.
4. Add the red onions to the cucumbers.
5. Add the Epicurean White Balsamic Vinegar and remaining ingredients to a bowl and stir.
6. Use a spatula to transfer the dressing to the cucumbers and toss well.
7. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.