Blood Orange French Toast
1 cup milk
10 to 12 slices bread
1/4 cup of Epicurean Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Break eggs into a wide, shallow bowl; beat lightly with a fork.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Over medium-low heat, heat griddle or skillet coated with a layer of Epicurean Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4. Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl or plate, letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds
5. Turn to coat the other side.
6. Transfer bread slices to griddle or skillet, heating slowly until bottom is golden brown.
7. Turn and brown the other side.
8. Re-coat pan with the Epicurean Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil after each batch.